Friday, September 30, 2005

Serenity rocks my Socks

My friends got me watching the sci-fi series Firefly so of course I had to go see Serenity. My boss at work had been watching the sci-fi series Firefly so of course he had to take the company to go see Serenity. It was a nice and lazy Friday in Novato. There are a lot of problems with the movie in retrospect but I had such a blast seeing this movie. All the characters are well developed in the series and all strong and consistent. The dialogue is sparce but in character and sounds like what normal people might say. In space. Summer Glau is insane. Not River Tam. But Summer Glau, man can this little girl kick some serious ass. Yes, for a little girl, she is quite limber and adept at action moves. Not to mention her acting is pretty good. And some really funny facial expressions as well.

Let me utter a yee-haw! for Morena Baccarin who plays Inara.


















YEE-HAW!





















HAW-YEE!



















































No comments: