Thursday, September 15, 2005

You say you want a Revolution?

Awesome.
Awesome.
Awesome.


I don't know if anyone realizes it yet but this controller can be held sideways and used almost like a conventional game controller with the B button on the back side and A button right near the directional pad. I do think the b and a buttons should be bigger, like Famicon/NES buttons b. Or the A button. What else?






Controller attachment.



















The remote sensor can detect what direction the controller is pointing to revolutionize console FPS games. I'm wondering if it can detect obstructions. I could imagine having a blast playing a shooting game and hiding behind the couch. hehe!

Among all this, there a Gyroscope in there somewhere. I think it's in the analog attachment.

Awesome.
Awesome.
Awesome.

No comments: