Saturday, April 08, 2006

Sushi AGAIN?!?!?!?
















Oh no! So after a late night, I got up late to discover my strawberries were being ravaged by white cottony mold! I salvaged what I could out of the two boxes I had bought from New May Wan Grocers managing to still enjoy a solid batch of them. Yum! So Dan heard about my adventures to Kabuto Sushi and called me up to hit the place up. I wasn't doing anything but laundry so I thought, myeh. Why not?
















What's on the menu???
















Deda's vegatarian spread. Japanese Pumpkin, Tamago, Natto Handroll.
















Always popular Hamachi Pear w/ Nigiri Toro





















16-20 Kiss





















Saikyo Sushi
















Another popular: Mango Salmon Skin





















Valentine
















S.F. Tsunami (a horrible thought!)
















Sonoma Duck





















Sushi Mozzarella
















Macha (Green Tea) Creme Brule for Deda





















Deep Thoughts: by Dan Nguyen.
We ordered a lot so it came out to be quite expensive. =(

No comments: