Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday Fun! Don't you wish you were here with me?

Yes I'm talking to you!
















Super laundry run! My New York Rangers jersey, all nice, clean, and FRESH smelling!
















Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans!

So I was just relaxing at home, doing laundry, chilling, cruising the net. Went to Kabuto down the street for some sushi. There was a cute new sushi chef. I want to talk to her but her boss was right there. I didn't want to get her in trouble. I had some tamago, kabocha, kanpachi, some aji, ceviche, fois gras, toro tartar, macha creme brule. I strolled into Blockbuser to check things out. Some amusing notes: Basic Instinct 2. Something called Death to the Supermodels. umm, I forget the rest. So my toilet has some unsavory sediment inside to basin which has been producing some tannish bowl water. =P so I crossed over to Rite-Aid and got myself a 2000 flushes. Yeah!!! Enjoy!
















2000 Flushes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















Ooooooooooooh! That's some strong stuff!
















Plop! In you go 2000 Flushes-chaaaaan!
















You can see the residue on the sides.
















Hmm... nothing's happening. What's the deal?
















Ah! Boobles! I see them now! Releasing their flushatronic powers!
















Ah! What happened to Nat?
















Oh, the bleachy smell is so strong!

No comments: