Friday, December 22, 2006

A Very Toys For Bob Holiday
















Toys For Bob - Holiday Dinner, 2006
The Spinnaker, Sausalito, CA





















A change from previous years. Dinner was served buffet style and while the bar was certainly open, it was certainly not full. No mint? =P
















Quiche & Qrab Qakes
















Plates o' Meat





















Ding! Ding! Round 2. Fight!





















Desserts a plenty. Mini-Cheesecakes, Strawberry Shortcake Bowl, Dark Forest Cakes...
















Amused are our table mates. What's this?
















Paul kicks off the 2006 TFB White Elephant. A White Elephant as only TFB could do.
















My first pick was this Celine Dion perfume set. I couldn't even announce what I had open I was so stricken with amusement. It was promptly stolen. Twice.
















Karaoke kicks off. I tried my best to sing "What a Difference a Day Makes" by Billie Holiday but you know? Dang, most songs are written either too high or too low for me. I had to pull an embarassing octave change. Well, not bad, but =P. I want a redo!





















Jimmy appears to be the only one singing but don't count Alex out.
















Kat: "Let's go take some Prom pictures by the tree!" Nat: "??? What the heck does that mean?" I didn't go to my high school prom and though I've seen prom pics before, I really didn't know what to expect.





















Nat: "Um, ok!"





















And when the karaoke closed early and the party ended, some just had to get more. Altogether, I think we tried four different places until we just ended up right where we began. At the Karaoke Bar on California and Polk.

No comments: