Sunday, January 28, 2007

Party? Party rhymes with Marty...

It was another one of those impromptu dinner party events.
















Wii-Boxing action shot.





















Wii-Cooking action shot.
















Bread
















Fry
















Serve
































Riccia Umido
















Nat, Jeremy, Dan, Kevin.
I forgot to take a picture of the Mozzarella salad I made. Oh well. It was delicious.














Then Dan and I went on a Gears of War co-op binge and managed to beat the game in one sitting. It's a really ~pretty~ game and lots of fun co-op although I am not a very big fan of the single player experience. I guess online multiplayer is supposed to be fun? Anyways, that's why it's so late. I'm tired. My eyes hurt. Hopefully I didn't get any illness from Kevin. Goodnight.

No comments: