Saturday, February 24, 2007

Vampire Pajama Party

I was kinda confused too but it sorta made sense. But where can I get a costume at this time of the year? Well I didn't. I tried. But I couldn't find anything satisfactory. I wanted to get some cheap pajamas (I guess I could've used one of my old shirts I don't wear anymore) and drench myself in blood (food coloring). So I guess that could be confused for Murdered Slumber Party Victim #7. Or Zombie Pajambie. You really need the fangs and goth contacts for the full effect. Vampire is much harder to do that Pirate!





















































It's the Uni-Honner!
















































Hello! So my total drink count was 3.5 shots of patron (7 oz?), 1 of jose cuerv(yuck)o, and 3 beers.
































































































Facial hair makes the rounds.

No comments: