Thursday, March 08, 2007

GDC post

On Day 1 I somehow forgot my camera. Noooooooo! Oh well. This was cool. Sony definitely had the most buzz worthy of shows.



























"CliffyB" does Gears of War
















We're crazy for GDC!
















I could have grabbed a good shot of this guy off the net but here is my crappy one. The Man. But not a very good talk. Would have been better to read about it except for one good nugget. Imagining the player's smile when designing.



















Conference Lunch. But not mine. Somehow I forgot to take mine.










































Keiji Inafune. The Man.
















Clint Hocking. The Man.
















Eiji
















Saag Chicken at Chaat Cafe
















Suite Night Developer's party at the W.

No comments: