Sunday, April 08, 2007

Robot Invasion
















Robot Invasion and the 540 Club
















Me and Kev got there promptly at 7pm and the place was empty. Where was everyone? Getting ready I suppose. So we got a nice thorough viewing of all the pieces without having to climb over patrons.
































Will my new restaurant streak continue? Maybe!
















Some home grown Engrish
















Sizzling Rice Soup. Although I somehow remember the sizzling rice being puffier and less crunchy but I somehow remember miscellaneous falsehoods as well.
















This Tea Smoked Duck was so flavorful but it's duck and you got the duck dipping sauce so it's still good. Just not what I was fully expecting.
































People!
















Former Roommate!
































































I think that pen causes swelling.





































Jeremy below two of his paintings





















Sold!





















and Sold! Congrats guys. There was a really good turn out to the show. Go check it out if you are in the neighbourhood. I think the show runs for about a month or so.

No comments: