Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mission Creek Music Festival





















This is Odessa Chen. I went to go see her perform at Rock-it Room's Mission Creek Music Festival. Unfortunately while cramming some stuff for work, I sort of lost track of time and arrived just in time to see her packing up. I did hear her sing for maybe a second (quite literally) while a) driving past the Rock-it Room looking for parking and b) entering said venue. =P I originally saw her perform way back in the early 2000s when Emm did a show out in SF. Probably the same time she did a Living Room Show at my Treasure Island apartment. Vienna Teng was there too and some other girl. I guess it was Asian (North - Emm's from Canada aye) American Women Musician night or something.
















Well, this other band called the Boxcar Saints reminded me of the Kill Bill soundtrack. The non-Japanese parts anyways.

No comments: