Monday, September 03, 2007

September Beginnings
















Snausages, Dogs, and some Loh recipe ribs. I did not get any marriage proposals this time and some of the pieces were significantly better than others. Mmmmm...
Don't I take great pictures? Actually it turns out there was a big ol' thumb print on the lens. =P
































Kalbi and Bulgogi
































I have this weird mode on my camera that I sometimes accidentally use. Why does this mode exist? Anyways, besides being labor day weekend, it was Jahkeeli's birthday and Jerome is setting off for Germany later this month.





































Jerome doing the Sting dance.
















King and Queen of Guitar Hero. Conquered "Free Bird" on Hard. Jahkeeli was super depressed afterwards.

No comments: