Saturday, February 16, 2008

Movies

I put Serenity in the background on the TV while doing some housecleaning and followed up with Die Hard 4. This was a fun action movie. There was some eyerollers in there but they all turned out to be very deliberate albeit unnecessary. And the villain is classic "why kill you now when I can torture you and give you opportunities to turn my megalomanicism against me?"



































Even though I knew this before, from Die Hard (Mary Elizabeth Winstead) 4 and Serenity (Summer Glau), I find it clear that I fancy big eyes. And what's it called... when the side of your lips curl up? That's cute too. Makes me think if I was a girl, the following would be really exciting.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


HA!

1 comment:

bittermelon said...

can heath ledger's joker possibly trump jack nicholson's? if you like big eyes and purdy mouths, you must be a fan of catherine zeta jones. she embodies that lip curl thing.