Saturday, June 21, 2008

Madagascar 2





















Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that our game was announced. Unfortunately the trailer on the site has some pretty old footage that doesn't really represent our game nearly as much as I'd like it to (but I'm sure I'm a hard customer to please so would any trailer be good enough?) . For legal reasons, I won't mention anything specific. I will say that I think the trailer is more exciting than the trailer I posted below but that first-game trailer was more representative of the final product. The first trailer with its cheesy voice over that sounds like an office intern and one shot where you can see some halo-y background (those were the only minor things I could nitpick about those) is pretty exciting though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the 1st Madagascar can't wait for number 2 to come out