Saturday, September 20, 2008

Vintage Expo - Musical - Polk
















Fashion Expo at the Masonic Auditorium. It's still up Sunday. The selection of male apparel was a little disappointing this time. It seemed like there was less this time.
















But I still managed to get a coat and two shirts which is about what I got last time.
















I love these old style dresses! Well the 3rd one is a little crazy.





















Then in my desire to "see a musical" I went to see Spring Awakening which is playing at the Curran Theatre. It apparently won a bunch of Tony Awards? Anyways, I really didn't know what to expect. It's a coming of age musical that uh... well here is a video from the cast I saw.





















Drove by Polk St. and decided I wanted Mediterranean food! Casablanca Cafe. Woah, I'm looking at the Yelp reviews. Apparently there is some crazy tyrannical owner/server there now. Or maybe she has a case of multiple personality disorder. I usually deal with the guy when I'm there so glad I haven't had any crazy experiences like "meat in my vegetarian soup" or "spilling soup and beer" on customers.
















And then wandered over to Studio Gallery to see if anything was up. Rab (one of the owners) had a show opening. Surprise! Rab asked if I wanted to contribute to their Tiny Show in November. I was so happy but declined on account of vacationing. Next year!

No comments: