Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday lunch turned day of adventure
















Lunch at Lavash on Irving
















Eggplant dip, very good.
















Twin meat sticks. I think I like their chicken and lamb skewers better.
















I know, it's such a nice day, let's get ice cream!
































From Noreiga St. I could see the waves were really wild so I took a drive to Ocean Beach.




















and enjoyed the weather for a bit. Granted it was the San Francisco nice weather so you still needed a jacket even on the beach. The sun was nice though.
































Why don't I drive up to the Legion of Honor?
















How wonderful, a holocaust memorial. I think this would be more impactful if you could stand on the other side of the fence. Maybe you can and I just didn't see the entry way.
















Ho, look, it's the bridge again.





















And a trail along the golf course.
































into secret areas.
















and wonderful views!





















secret staircase?!?








panoramic wonder!


















































Hey, that looks familiar.
















What is that thing?
















Serene Scene
















Down by the water.


































I like how someone wrote in marker above the keep out, "come in"





















Back up to the Legion. I was going to go in but it was closing in less than an hour so maybe next time.

















No comments: