Sunday, September 27, 2009

Some Pizetta & ABDC
















Vegetable tort w/ heirloom tomatoes and goat cheese. yum! I'm still getting used to this ultra compact's color settings. It's troubling that I have such a hard time color correcting but this will hold me down till I get the true work horse fix. Which I have put off for way too long.
















Calzone at Pizzeta 211 isn't as good as the rest of their food. When they asked about how it was and I said it didn't have the kick of their other foods, the response was "interesting..." which I couldn't tell if that was the "interesting how I will ignore what you say" response. hahaha. Mozzarella and thyme were my suggestions.

ABDC! We Are Heroes. This was an exciting performance. Did you watch the finale?
Season 4 didn't start off so hot. There were no jaw dropping clear best crews for me but We Are Heros did have an exciting debut performance that showed creativity and promise. Here are some of the performances that really rocked.















No comments: